1. Movement. Get outside and walk, get the heart rate moving. Move your limbs at your desk. Take a break and do squats. Take another break and do abdominal work. Run. Yoga. Pilates. Dance!
2. Release. Free yourself and your environment of things no longer needed. Donate clothes you have not worn in a year. Discard duplicate items. Recycle or repurpose broken items.
3. Refresh. Make a small change to your environment. Change out the curtains. Place fresh flowers on a table or wall sconce. Hang a seasonal wreath or painting. Place a new tablecloth on your table.
4. Dream! Set a weekly goal and accomplish it. Take small steps at first. Record your nightly dreams. Take time each day-or week- to interpret them.
5. Give. Give a day to yourself-or an hour each week. Allow you to take yourself on a date. Do that cool or risky thing you have always wanted to try. Or dress up and go to the café. Give to your loved ones. Send a note each week to someone you love. Not and email-but a hand written letter or hand made card. Give laughter and smiles to all around you. You will brighten the day for you the smiler and those receiving the smile!
January's Dream Crystal
~ from the Certified Dream Interpreter Online Course
Warming the Body Part 2- Waist Release
Done correctly, you will release inches from your waist and lengthen your spine creating a leaner, longer-more powerful presence as well as torso.
Honey Winter Exfoliation
1/2 cup fine grained sugar
2 Tbsp honey
2 tsp almond oil
Place in clean container with lid & store in a dry area.
Use when needed (in shower works best!)
1. Dampen skin
2. Scoop a few quarters or more of mix.
3. Place on elbows, knees, feet or all over body and gently rub in circular motions.
4. Rinse well & pat dry.
Mix the following ingredients well:
2 Tbsp powdered or ground oats
1-2 Tbsp ground Lavender (you can do this in a small coffee grinder)
1 Tbsp Honey
Place in a clean container with lid & store in dry area.
3 times per week
1. Take a small amount, placing on damp skin and gently rub in circular motions all over your face and lips, avoiding eye area.
2. Rinse with warm water and washcloth is necessary.