Opening the heart allowing blessings, joy and love into your being will invigorate your soul. It will infuse your life with color, senses, and opportunities. Now, is a perfect time to begin dancing your heart! How do you do this you ask?
1. Movement. Get outside and walk, get the heart rate moving. Move your limbs at your desk. Take a break and do squats. Take another break and do abdominal work. Run. Yoga. Pilates. Dance!
2. Release. Free yourself and your environment of things no longer needed. Donate clothes you have not worn in a year. Discard duplicate items. Recycle or repurpose broken items.
3. Refresh. Make a small change to your environment. Change out the curtains. Place fresh flowers on a table or wall sconce. Hang a seasonal wreath or painting. Place a new tablecloth on your table.
4. Dream! Set a weekly goal and accomplish it. Take small steps at first. Record your nightly dreams. Take time each day-or week- to interpret them.
5. Give. Give a day to yourself-or an hour each week. Allow you to take yourself on a date. Do that cool or risky thing you have always wanted to try. Or dress up and go to the café. Give to your loved ones. Send a note each week to someone you love. Not and email-but a hand written letter or hand made card. Give laughter and smiles to all around you. You will brighten the day for you the smiler and those receiving the smile!
January's Dream Crystal
Stimulating and balancing your chakras is a wonderful way to work with Selenite. This powerful crystal also helps with clearing away negative energies and blockage from yourself and your environment in order to bring forth positive dreams as well as sound sleep. Selenite expands the energies of other crystals it lays near. For example, placing an Amethyst next to the Selenite on your nightstand, will amp up the Amethyst's protective energies while opening your third eye helping you receive clear images in your dreamtime. Selenite also works as a fantastic tool to assist you in manifesting your dreams.
~ from the Certified Dream Interpreter Online Course
Warming the Body Part 2- Waist Release
Believe it or not, we can trim our waist by lifting up out of our hips and rotating around our spine! It's a simplistic movement not only warming the body, but offering many benefits. You can do the movement (which you can find in the youtube to the left) vigorously or slowly focusing on each detail. Inhale as your spiral to one side and exhale as you spiral in the opposite direction. You can do this movement as often as you like.
Done correctly, you will release inches from your waist and lengthen your spine creating a leaner, longer-more powerful presence as well as torso.
Honey Winter Exfoliation
Miracle food, elixir of life, magic potion... aka-honey. Nature's best humectant, honey has been used for hundreds of years on the body and face. This miraculous healing agent draws water into the skin, hydrating and moisturizing the cells. Combined with sugar, it makes a wonderfully delicious body exfoliant. Combined with Oats and lavender, it created a lovely, gentle facial exfoliant. Scrumptious!
1/2 cup fine grained sugar
2 Tbsp honey
2 tsp almond oil
Place in clean container with lid & store in a dry area.
Use when needed (in shower works best!)
1. Dampen skin
2. Scoop a few quarters or more of mix.
3. Place on elbows, knees, feet or all over body and gently rub in circular motions.
4. Rinse well & pat dry.
Mix the following ingredients well:
2 Tbsp powdered or ground oats
1-2 Tbsp ground Lavender (you can do this in a small coffee grinder)
1 Tbsp Honey
Place in a clean container with lid & store in dry area.
3 times per week
1. Take a small amount, placing on damp skin and gently rub in circular motions all over your face and lips, avoiding eye area.
2. Rinse with warm water and washcloth is necessary.
Chocolate L'ancienne is my favorite! A mystical adventurous read is fantastic. Historical fiction makes my research engine hum. Movement is my expression. My husband is my love. Pepper is my tiny bunny.