More than observatories, these sacred temples were healing temples; dream temples; meditation and prayer temples; sacred rite temples; portals and gateways to the stars. They are known as the Temples of Light. Now is the time to return to the Temples of Light, to charge them, thus igniting our inner flame to burn off the illusion of fear, scarcity, and lack. We need to remember who we are and where we came from-Divine Source. You can do this by taking a few steps everyday.
- Smile when you first awaken in the morning.
- Place your hands at heart center and take a deep breath before rising from bed. Smile at others throughout the day (yes even when you don't feel like it, that's when you need it the most).
- Give gratitude a shout out. When drinking your first sip of coffee, hot cocoa, or morning drink (yes, sometimes it's hot cocoa for me), exclaim, "This is the best hot cocoa today!"
- Stretch once a day. This need only be a few minutes if that's all you feel you can give it. Stretching does help your body, no matter your job, move more functionally as well as open your awareness to receiving messages.
- Lift your chest, head back, to the sky, flinging your arms in the air and say, "I Am Love" or shout out anything positive that comes to you.
- Lastly, exchange the negative news to the happy good news you can find here ~ GoodNewsNetwork.org
Oh! And hug one person daily. ;) Feel the shifts by just trying these heart warming steps for one week. Return to your Temple of Light.
Intuitive dancing is allowing yourself to move in the moment. Allowing yourself to feel in the moment and spring forth whatever movement arises from your inner being. Intuitive moment allows the inner most expression of the moment to flow from your core. It can shift emotional stuff helping you release what is no longer needed and bring it what is needed. Does this sound deep? It is. Does this sound spiritual? It is. Does this sound fun? You bet it is!
Try intuitive dancing at least once this week and see how you feel. One of my favorite songs to intuitively dance to is this one below~
Return to Innocence
Dream Chamber: Your Personal Dream Temple
- Decorate with earth tone colors- soft blues, greens, pinks, light lavender.
- Cover any mirrors with cloth (or a blanket) while sleeping. A mirror can act as a portal, covering it closes off any negative energies trying to seep through.
- Keep all electronics out of the bedroom! Yes, this includes your phone and a tv.
- Keep your chamber clean and clutter free.
For more tips see Dreamtime.