I have been studying, teaching, and interpreting dreams for over 20 years. In my private practice and through studying dreams all over the world, and first hand experience, I have witnessed healing (relationship, physical, mental, emotional); life shifts; happy career changes; and basically finding the to bliss-all through dream messages. I have witnessed clients, family members, and friends find their life purpose, create fulfilling relationships, and make excellent career choices-all due to their dream messages.
Dreams are powerful tools, not to be brushed aside. They offer Divine guidance always at the Divine time. Learning to pay attention, remember, and decode your dreams is key to understanding your dream messages. You have the whole wonderful world of dreaming-the entire Universe within you! Take action now to begin or continue to manifest the life you desire through your dream messages.
To learn about dream interpretation click here https://www.sacredsolas.com/store/p33/Certified_Dream_Interpreter_Online_Course.html
Common Dream Symbols: Water
1. Emotions- Deep water symbolizes deep emotion; shallow water represents shallow emotion. The dreamer may dream of standing in shallow water. The water alone represents the dreamer may not be deeply emotionally invested in a situation, relationship, career, or whatever the the rest of the context of the dream may be showing. Then, you add the dreamer standing in the water. Depending on the rest of the symbolism in the dream, standing could represent the dreamers unwillingness to progress in their emotional state. In other, words, perhaps the dreamer is emotionally stuck.
2. Cleansing- Water can represent cleansing of the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies.
3. Nourishment- Hydration! Hydration! Hydration! Did I mention hydration? This is very important for our bodies considering we are 98% water. Sometimes, water will show up in your dream to remind you to hydrate your body for peek function and energy.
4. Initiation- Many cultures and belief systems use water as a sacred tool for initiation. Water will show up when the dreamer needs to acknowledge a new path, or the goals they accomplished. Likewise, water will present itself when the dreamer needs to begin a new path, hence, needing initiation into this new journey.
5. Release- Water cleanses and releases. It 'flushes' away that which no longer serves us. Water cues the dreamer when it is time for them to release a relationship, career, pattern-or anything that no longer serves them for their highest good.
6. Clear or convoluted- The color of the water brings an additional meaning to water. I will discuss color soon!
Dream Food: Preparing your Dream Body
Low sugar foods
Antioxidant rich foods
Lavender or Chamomile Tea
Foods to avoid before sleep:
Spicy (awaken the digestive tract creating sleep disturbances)
Caffeine (chocolate, green tea, coffee)
Tip: Drink Chamomile or Lavender tea an hour before bedtime. This will not only calm the nervous system, but create powerful dream visions.